Water-cooled chillers are complete, factory-assembled liquid chillers for comfort or process-cooling applications. They use accessible hermetic compressors.
- 6 nominal sizes from 20 to 60 tons, 20-60 tons (60Hz), 17-50 tons (50 Hz)
- Factory assembled, complete with all refrigerant piping and electrical wiring.
- Units ship ready to install, need only electrical and water connections.
- Single condenser inlet and outlet water connections with only one terminal block connection required for main unit power.
- Trane 3-D™ Scroll compressors use 64 percent fewer parts compared to typical reciprocating compressors.
- All components mounted in open frame for easy access.
- Dual refrigerant circuits on 40 to 60 ton models.
- LCD touchscreen display provides access to numerous setpoints, temperatures and diagnostics in easy-to-understand text (multiple languages an option).
- Integrated Comfort™ system capability.
- LonTalk Communications Interface (LCI-C) communications capability.
- All units meet ASHRAE 90.1-2001 efficiency guidelines.
- Available in a condenserless version (Model CCAF) 20 to 60 tons.
CGWF Performance Data
- Ratings based on 44° F leaving chilled water temperature and 10° F delta T
2. Condenser 85 entering temperature and 3 gpm/ton.
3. Fouling factors of 0.0001 in the evaporator and 0.00025 in condenser.
CGWF Unit Specifications